gumbyz13

DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

2 red Galactic Express at my local Albertsons.

$9.99 plus tax/shipping if anyone is interested.

• Like 1

Funny how that works.

When you gave me that one, I set it under my seat in my truck. I just took it out from under my seat yesterday.

Boom. They start showing up.

• Like 1

Very rare for matchbox to come up w decent collectibles. I usually pick up their bugs and many moons ago picked up a classic dodge van and pick up.

• Like 2

Not a Datsun but Found this well played with Playart Toyota Crown MKII at a junk shop; $3 for five crappy cars but I really wanted this one.

84A24001-8FA4-4B17-82B1-0C60B1F1155B_zps

Pulled it apart to clean it up; Windows disentegated unfortunately but I went ahead. Tried a couple styles of wheels but settled in the Advan style from Japanese Nostalgic RX2.

1FF7A98F-1450-40D4-BC00-8E82A8EBC35B_zps

Stripped the paint off and cleaned up a couple body lines.

7E19EAD6-31D5-4D00-B517-DA368F8A49BD_zps

It's assembled a bit differently than a hot wheels but I shot the grill and rear panel in "chrome". Then painted the body in a smooth dark red.

3504B516-01D9-4247-8D78-CA2A204B45A8_zps

Looks brighter there^ but it's darker. Assembled loosely to check figment with the axles raised and it's spot on! Once the paint cures I'll stripe it, detail it and screw it together.

A6D3E325-91D4-450D-9FB1-B4ABC51BC937_zps

Not shabby!

• Like 8

Not a Datsun but Found this well played with Playart Toyota Crown MKII at a junk shop; $3 for five crappy cars but I really wanted this one.

84A24001-8FA4-4B17-82B1-0C60B1F1155B_zps

Pulled it apart to clean it up; Windows disentegated unfortunately but I went ahead. Tried a couple styles of wheels but settled in the Advan style from Japanese Nostalgic RX2.

1FF7A98F-1450-40D4-BC00-8E82A8EBC35B_zps

Stripped the paint off and cleaned up a couple body lines.

7E19EAD6-31D5-4D00-B517-DA368F8A49BD_zps

It's assembled a bit differently than a hot wheels but I shot the grill and rear panel in "chrome". Then painted the body in a smooth dark red.

3504B516-01D9-4247-8D78-CA2A204B45A8_zps

Looks brighter there^ but it's darker. Assembled loosely to check figment with the axles raised and it's spot on! Once the paint cures I'll stripe it, detail it and screw it together.

A6D3E325-91D4-450D-9FB1-B4ABC51BC937_zps

Not shabby!

plqsqr1.jpg

It looked good ratsun.

Agreed.

• Like 2

Star case FINALLY arrived for the STH I have that was given to by a US friend -

20160912_125422.jpg

• Like 4

The trucks finally showed up at the Walmart, but, someone was nice enough to fish out all the 620 and Brats! Fucking hoarders! Oh wait, that's us! 

• Like 2

Any one here have an extra blue Datsun 620? the exclusive one; think its from KMart. that's the only one I am missing.

Willing to trade short card/ international card 510 wagons red and yellow and a bunch of red/white/blue 620s from the previous trucks set. Could do some cash on my end if its not crazy ebay price.

Also have a loose black 620 from the multipack.

Thanks!!

• Like 2

Any one here have an extra blue Datsun 620? the exclusive one; think its from KMart. that's the only one I am missing.

Willing to trade short card/ international card 510 wagons red and yellow and a bunch of red/white/blue 620s from the previous trucks set. Could do some cash on my end if its not crazy ebay price.

Also have a loose black 620 from the multipack.

Thanks!!

I might have an extra...I'll look

• Like 3

That would be amazing. Let me know what you'd like in return.

Man, I thought I did....I dont....sorry

• Like 2