DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

while digging at walmart one of the workers  who stocks the toy shelves told me the cars come in boxes with the same types of car. so you will find a box of 620s, a box of mustangs that type of deal so happy hunting!!!!! he showed me an example of mustangs so ill be at my 24hr stores with all of the tweakers

while digging at walmart one of the workers who stocks the toy shelves told me the cars come in boxes with the same types of car. so you will find a box of 620s, a box of mustangs that type of deal so happy hunting!!!!! he showed me an example of mustangs so ill be at my 24hr stores with all of the tweakers

Sorry to say but she's feeding you a line. I've cracked many a case and they are random with many different case codes with different mixes. Out of the 3) different dump bins here in Salem, only 1 had green 620's.

Many of the stores here in Phoenix are skipping the "Q" batch entirely (which includes the wagon), and going straight to the 2015 "A" batch (with the green 620). So likely the wagons will be rather hard to find for the majority of us.

Makes sense to me given I've scoured stores and yesterday found the green 620 but still not seen the Wagon.

image.jpg
  • Like 1

Yah thats what my local wallmart did, a case, few q's in there, but mostly 2015 a and new fast and furious set :(  Toys r us near us all 3 stores just released p cases, so im hoping, HOPING next few weeks they will have Q cases .   

SO baddly i want to open the treasure hunt to put in my case with the other wagons.  Left one is the hard to find smooth grill one, and right, well you know T-hunt baby. In the bookshelf to stay away from prying children fingers lol.

10698624_10154724114405331_2955126864284

10710787_10154724114495331_1705861754546

• Like 2

Details on this?a how to? ive passed up to many because i didnt want to pay $10 bucks for one cool car

It's a little harder for the bigger packages, but use a small brush dipped in acetone to release the glue inside the flap until the flap opens. Pull the plastic out, do the switcharoo, and close the box. Put the box on it's side and let the weight of the box hold until the glue dries. I made a mess so someone might notice, but no one can prove I did that. Opening single blister cars is a lot easier. Brush acetone on the back side of the card and slowly pull the blister. There's vids on YouTube on how to do it.

In the bookshelf to stay away from prying children fingers lol.

So you think ;) You'll wake up one morning and find one of them playing with it.