DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never thought of Big Lots--thanks Dennis! I have been searching for that new Z, but no luck. Havent even seen the new skyline---and havent even heard of the Bre 510---man, where are they finding them?

Not sure where you are going to find the BRE 510's. Walmart, Target, and Toys R Us all stopped carrying the vintage race car series. I have a feeling that the BRE 510's are going to be worth some money since the major retailers are no longer carrying the series. No supply no demand = hard to find and hard to find = money.

Not sure where you are going to find the BRE 510's. Walmart, Target, and Toys R Us all stopped carrying the vintage race car series. I have a feeling that the BRE 510's are going to be worth some money since the major retailers are no longer carrying the series. No supply no demand = hard to find and hard to find = money.

BRE 510's dont seem to be out yet... Ebay is the best place to find hotwheels, and they are not there. Local Fred Meyers has 5 pegs for just the Vintage racing series.

^ old vintage racing series, and once they are gone, you will see them putting something else in that shelf space. I cant find anything about the racing legends anymore on hothweels.com, i have a bad feeling the line got discontinued :( i really wanted that bre 510.

ot mine on order in case they are rare showing up. Normally i dont buy off ebay, but these were supposed to be out a month ago and are just now showing up. And our local stores are getting rid of the racing legends it seems. Hoping its not a hard find here, if so i got at least 1.

Hit Target and Walmart yesterday no luck. They had the vintage ones at the smiths but no dime. Guess I may actually have to go to a toy store. :angry:

Damn

I got my bre 510 yesterday. Only problem i have with it is the back of the mold for the car swoops down a lil. Makes me think of a 411 almost. And they call it a Datsun bluebird 510. I want to open it so baddly, but untill i find another this one stays in the box.

Man, I cant find them anywhere! I have been to several Fred's, Target, Kmart, Toys R Us, and not Z's or 510 bre's.......I did find some of the Skyline 2000gt-x, a 370z, and an old yellow 510 at OC Fm, and at OC Kmart I found a h/t 2000 gt-r finally. I'm gonna try the Big Lots next..........

Does anyone else on here actually collect?!?!?!? I Have a massive collection, some of the older mystery cars, some HWC stuff. I sold off a big chunk of my collection when i was unemplyed, but have started collecting again. As a matter of fact i just got my comic con BTTF Delorean in the mail from ebay.

As for the vintage racing datto, around here it will be a huge PITA to find. All stores but Krogers have stopped carrying the VR series, and Kroger does not resupply them, due to low sales.