gumbyz13

DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

Guest DatsuNoob

HOLY :poop:!!! KENMERI HW's?! :frantics: :hyper: Waiting as patiently as I possibly can.

According to Ben of JNC the Hako isn't expected to hit stores till late June. Then Kenmary is going to be pretty sick. I hope there aren't too many JNC lovers that shop at my local Walmart. I'm buying as many as I can.

first?

2 store score:

3 hakos, purple R34 & red R32 skyline, yellow S15, 2 short card yellow 510

5899230671_2e51306655_b.jpg

I think you are the first. Nice score on the short cards. I have only one yellow short card.

Cleaned out Toys R Us yesterday!!!! Holidays have been very very good to me!!

DSCN1336.jpg

Oh, looks like I have to go to Toys R Us tomorrow. I have hit every walmart and target in my area and nothing.

i got 2 at toys r us today! :hyper:

None in my neck of the woods yet.

I can't seem to find anything either.

What is the deal with the short card 510's. I have 6 of the yellow ones.

They sell hot wheels for a dollar. So thats... 500% markup? lulz.. Supply and demand i guess

I look at the $5 price as maybe break even. Two bucks each way to the store just for gas, then another buck or two to the USPS. I'd bet that drewsdime looses $4 every time he sells one for $5 if he would keep track of time and travel costs.

I thought $5 was a fair price? I had not been able to find any until last night I got about 30 of them :P at my local Wal Mart. I paid $1.07 each, plus tax, plus gas, plus getting lucky finding them.

• Like 1

I thought $5 was a fair price? I had not been able to find any until last night I got about 30 of them :P at my local Wal Mart. I paid $1.07 each, plus tax, plus gas, plus getting lucky finding them.

That is because they just came out. Soon they will be in every store. They are a last half of 2011 model. Some might take you up on $5 shipped. But you will sell them this time next year as no store will be carrying them so no one has a shot to getting them.

Finally found mine!! WooHoo! The treasure hunt is half the fun.

b1403dc9-orig.jpg

Man, having a 1.5 yr old son that loves Hot Wheels really helps my cause! Picked up 2 of the silvias, 1 for each of us, tried to get him the skyline but the boy didn't seem to like that one, so I just got 1 for myself. We both have the yellow 510, and he has both versions of the R32 that was released, as well as a 350Z, and the GTR.

He even has the red Stude pickup, he loves that truck! Jes, go to the Walmart on mission st. in Salem, they had a whole box near the garden section that was full of the skylines. I had to dig for the silvias though.

^ holy shit! a KENMERI hot wheels?!

never thought i'd see that in my wildest dreams

AHHHHHH!!!!!! I NEED THOSE! Yes I was yelling out of excitement! Need to hit up freddys to get my collection going again!

Thanks for the heads up Jason. thumbup.gif