gumbyz13

DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

Guest DatsuNoob

Just got back from wally's. No Hakos but 3 moar yellow 510's so I grabbed one. Needed another like a hole in the head :lol:

are they actually released yet?

Thanks for the pics! Cant wait. I will be hitting up freddys today!

I like the JNC sticker on it and how it says "JUNS" on the back

I'm very happy to have JNC on board with us at Hot Wheels. I look forward to working on future projects with them, they are first class fellas!

Don't go rushing out just yet to look for the Skyline, it isn't hitting stores for a few weeks. JNC is a licensing partner of ours, so they posted up their samples. They are the first to show this special car to the masses- we thought they should debut it, seeing that their logo is prominently plastered on the door ;)

I'm very happy to have JNC on board with us at Hot Wheels. I look forward to working on future projects with them, they are first class fellas!

Don't go rushing out just yet to look for the Skyline, it isn't hitting stores for a few weeks. JNC is a licensing partner of ours, so they posted up their samples. They are the first to show this special car to the masses- we thought they should debut it, seeing that their logo is prominently plastered on the door ;)

Jun Where is the goon? Your a goonie let's get it done allready :lol:

where have i been hiding? that hotwheel is clean. when did they release it. i want one

What about some Fisch Edition Hot Wheels?

Or the hottest of Ratsun?

Let's see some Datsun love.

PLEASE!

Guest DatsuNoob

I no can haz. Went to 2 different wally's. Assuming they are not yet available. Found a shitload of yellow dimes tho.

did you guys read this page he says they aren't out for a few weeks.

Oh snap that's fucking awesome. Definitely going to have to get a few for the collection.

SWEET!!!!! More Datto's to collect that I can afford. My wife even bought me 3 more of the Yellow 510's a few weeks ago. thumbup.gif

oh snapz! Back to raiding the local toy stores and shitz. hide yo kids hide yo wife

shouldn't that be "hide from yo wife, while you search out the hotwheels aisle like a little kid"?

@jun ... ahhhh then props to you for your part in making this happen!

gl on your acquisition of a life-size version :D

gl on your acquisition of a life-size version :D

he has the 1:1 scale g00n.

but life size versions do kick ass!

5157526344_9ab158bcaa_b.jpg

• Like 1

Have you guys checked JNC recently? Yup, we're doing the Kenmeri Skyline in Hot Wheels form as well...

jcca_new_years_meeting_odaiba_026.jpg

• Like 1

I checked the list of 2011 Hot Wheels months ago and saved all the ones I was going to be looking out for. I had "22/50 2009 Skyline GT 500" entered in to my iPhone. Did it change? Or did I copy it down wrong? And most importantly, WHEN is it coming out?!?!?!

I'm getting tired of stopping by the toy section 3-4 times a week to check. Here's my list. Add the C110 and Vintage Racer.

33/50--KPGC10 Skyline Race

22/50--2009 Skyline GT500

26/50--2010 BMW M3

5/10 night burnerz

Skyline

9/10

Porsche GT2

4/10

G37

2/10 night burnerz

350Z

3/10 faster than ever

2009 GTR

1/6 Thrill racers highway

S15

6/6 thrill racers volcano

Subaru impreza

Mattel needs to join up with JNC and make a line of old school J-tin similar to the Vintage racers and Larry's garage or what ever those are.

Datside- you're right, the Skyline GT500 was going to release for 2011 as our Japan international model. We ran into a few unexpected details with it, so we replaced it with the C110 Skyline. I figured it would be nice to have both the C10 and C110 Skylines come out the same year.

510 wagon, RX3, Celica LB, 620, the lists go on for the cars I'd love to release in HW! I keep mentioning this, but the best thing that can happen to see classic J-cars in HW form is for them to do well at retail.

JNC is a licensing partner, so don't be surprised if you see more joint efforts between us. :ninja: