DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So i decided to customize a 2000GT as the FTE wheels that come on them do nothing for me...

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

Amazing what a simple wheel swap will do!

Also, if you're after more Datto awesomeness, they produced a Z car back in the 70's. Most websites will list it under a Datsun name but the early casting was actually called Z U Later.

For those looking for the Z in the holiday package. It was two aisles away from the hot wheels at a local walmart, hanging in a display box, on the side of an end cap. So make sure you wander around bit when you are shopping.

The only place that has the Skyline (white one) is target. Here in the SE.

sonofabitch! I can't find any of the Kenmari's anywhere. I got 2 of the xmas 240's though. That red 510 is the sickness, haven't seen that or the black skyline. All you P-town boys get the good stuff...sniff sniff.

Hey, What one is the Kenmari--the one with the 17 on it? If so, I have several, and several of the hako. I'll trade you for one of the Z's.

Some of you guys are going to end up with more Hot Wheels than me, and I work here!

Glad you guys are enjoying our offerings lately. Don't think you're done though, we'll be filling your collections for years to come ;)

Any chance of you talking them into making a 510 Goon ? There are plenty of stories to go with them. Yours for example,or Goki's, the list goes on & on. I'll bet they'd sell as fast as they could get them to the stores!

some of you might not have connected the dots but our very own Jun is responsible for designing both skylines and the BRE 510 (and Im sure much much more)

Id love to see a goon from hotwheels, as well as the BRE 240z and Bob Sharp 610 added to the vintage racing series.

deff would love to see a roadster, 280zx, 620 ute, and 411 in the regular stuff. ;) wink wink Jun

hey Jun has there been any talk of a JP nostalgics line? cuz you know wed eat it up :lol:

• Like 1

Any chance of you talking them into making a 510 Goon ? There are plenty of stories to go with them. Yours for example,or Goki's, the list goes on & on. I'll bet they'd sell as fast as they could get them to the stores!

Hey Loren, where did you get the resin cast from? Is it hotwheel size or model size?

Thanks,

Todd

I scored these today. I'll trade one of the BRE 510's, or a combination of the red and white 510's for equivalent retail value of the Treasure Hunt 240's, I want two of them. If anyone needs the white 510's, found another Big Lots with 8 more, but you gotta let me know before I leave this town tomorrow 9:00 eastern. I'll pick them up and send the white one's for actual cost plus shipping.

111011028.jpg