Got my wagon today

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool...glad someone grabbed that thing. I stop at that guys yard every single time I drive through Nebraska.

I hope someone gets the 521 he has there too...plus the 2 or 3 cool old Yotas

Plus the 50-200 awesome American cars and trucks...depending on how fast he's dumping them :(

Poor guy...I feel bad for him.

Cool...glad someone grabbed that thing. I stop at that guys yard every single time I drive through Nebraska.

Plus the 50-200 awesome American cars and trucks...depending on how fast he's dumping them :(

:(The 521 and the yotas were not saved. the day I found out that thay were crushing I stared geting what I could. got a buch of parts for my self. I tryed to talk the guy in to saving a lot of other cars but he was makeing so much for it as scrapp that he realy didnt care. I would gess 400 to 450 car were in this yard and maby 150 are now left for the auction on july 17. some VW were save and a toyota landcruser but other than that mosty 40s to 60 american cars.

http://jalopnik.com/5804036/classic-cars-of-a-huge-nebraskan-junkyard-get-second-chance-at-life/gallery/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
On 5/24/2011 at 7:00 PM, denveratsun said:

Plus the 50-200 awesome American cars and trucks...depending on how fast he's dumping them 😞

Where is this lot? Do you know who owns / owned it?

• Like 1

No...I asked for a purpose.  Just because the lot isnt there doesnt change where it was.

I have a customer that has a friend if the family that had a lot in that area. Wanted to know if it was the same lot.

• Like 1