510- 2000GT Skyline conversion?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was actually a four cylinder skyline. I believe it had a 1500 cc engine in it. The front was 6-10" shorter than the standard I6 skyline. Might want to google some pics and look at that. Would freak people out if you could pull it off. Wait, I have an idea, graft an R34 front onto it... yeah, that's the ticket!!!!:lol:

Probably the 1968 Skyline Type R. I have only seen one, and I'm not kidding here, on a box of Japanese candy, labeled "Datsun Nissan collection", and I have been unable to locate this box since. This series of candy highlights a specific manufacturer and includes a small plastic model of one of the cars illustrated on the side. Still looking! The candy is not bad either.

Wonder how a regular Skyline front engine grafted on a 411 and with a 240Z engine [easier to find than the 2 liter one] stuffed in would accelerate.

Probably the 1968 Skyline Type R. I have only seen one, and I'm not kidding here, on a box of Japanese candy, labeled "Datsun Nissan collection", and I have been unable to locate this box since. This series of candy highlights a specific manufacturer and includes a small plastic model of one of the cars illustrated on the side. Still looking! The candy is not bad either.

Wonder how a regular Skyline front engine grafted on a 411 and with a 240Z engine [easier to find than the 2 liter one] stuffed in would accelerate.

Mike the Skyline C10 that has G1500 L4.

Basicly if you have fab skills and have been in the collision repair industry for a career it would be the same type of conversion as the popular' splice in the Frontier/Xterra nose into a hard body truck or Pathfinder. I have seen many of those in Minitruckin