521 upper control arm bushings

jon521

hey there, I am in need of some upper control arm bushings for my 521 and I was wondering if anyone knew a place I could get some or anyone that has some on here? and also, on a different topic, I am in need of some of those window felt channels for the door windows and was wondering if anyone knew where to get some or if anyone, for some reason, had any?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to butt in, however don't the bottom pieces of felt stop a down window from rattling, it seems the side runner pictured will only stop rattling while the window is partly up.This is driving me crazy in my truck so I was exited to read this post, until I figured it wouldn't stop my rattling while the window was down, am I tripping?

laulau, i believe you are right. but im not totally sure. and my 521 has been in the shop ever since ive got it, for various problems, but i dont have all the felt runners, will my windows leak in the rain?

On the felt, I seem to remember some people saying the runs were too tight and didnt work well. Ill look for the thread

I bought some from Zhiguli510 a while back and havent put them in. They look very nice. Fast shipping.

Heres the thread His stuff

Im thinking my truck is always going to be ugly, so im toying with the idea of just putting them in.

Just my thoughts from reading this forum a few times. :P

Jeff

• 1 month later...

The channels for the felt run down inside the door at least a foot....so the window won't rattle. The squeegee helps to keep rain out of the door and the strip on the inside of the door...???? not quite sure, other than it fills the gap. :)