Grant steering wheels and Datsun adapters

I have 2 brand new Grant 13 inch steering wheels, and 2 brand new Grant adapters for pretty much any Datsun.
Grant steering wheel $70 each plus ship
Grant adapters $30 each plus shipping
These wheels and adapters are SOLD but I can get more this weekend if anyone wants one
001-17.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The adapter part # is 3592. Even though Grant has different #'s on there adapters, most of there adapters for Datsuns have the same size spline on the steering column. I know this because I have found Grants at the junk yard on a Z car and removed it and took it over to a 620 and it slid right on, and also fit on my 510 when I got it home.

• 1 year later...

Whats the Grant Adapter part#? want to look it up to see if it fits my 521...thanks...

It will fit but your turn signal deleats probably won't work if that matters to you.

You sell the adapter? Will it work on a 72 620? How much shipped to 77340?

Yes adapter will work on 620, the kit comes with little metal sticks in different lenghts that you put into back side of adapter for the turn signals. Prices went up on adapters they are $30 plus shipping ( I pay $25 for them)

They will not work with 6 bolt wheel. Grants are all 5 bolt. You can by an adapter from EGAY to convert from 5 to 6 bolt. Not sure if it will work on 78 510. Your in Arizona , do they have pep boys there? or Orielly? You can go to auto store that sells Grant wheels and on the back it tells you what adapter # for your car

They will not work with 6 bolt wheel. Grants are all 5 bolt. You can by an adapter from EGAY to convert from 5 to 6 bolt. Not sure if it will work on 78 510. Your in Arizona , do they have pep boys there? or Orielly? You can go to auto store that sells Grant wheels and on the back it tells you what adapter # for your car

Alright thanks. I'll keep looking around for one that'll work for me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.