can anyone I.D. these wheels?

ryknot

Finally found some old school wheels for my lil hustler, I thinks they are very cool. They are 14x6 (not sure of offset). With a little elbow grease, I think they will clean up nice. . .I cant find any markings on them, anybody recognize them?

0507111606a.jpg

0507111606-1.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but seeing as they are 6 lug, I just figured truck guys might have an idea. . .but im flexible. So lets see, thats one suggestion for wheel and tire but wait!?!?!? theres a member that NEVER looks in the wheel and tire forum and suggests I post it in the General forum. .. hmmmmm. I'll just leave it here, but thanks for your suggestions.

but wait!?!?!? theres a member that NEVER looks in the wheel and tire forum and suggests I post it in the General forum. .. hmmmmm. I'll just leave it here, but thanks for your suggestions.

It's kinda an on-going joke/great idea that hasn't come to fruition.

Give it about 3 more weeks, and there will be another thread about us needing one.

:P

Any markings on them? Leave the insets buff aluminum then polish the raised portions IMO. They do like some factory option wheels, is the bolt pattern good cause they remind me off something my uncle had on his Dodge Powerwagon which I'm pretty sure isn't the correct for Datsuns.