First 510

Bunchy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sell this wagon to me!!!!!!!!

importrp.com sells stock daiken clutches. and has T/O bearings also.

also they sell SPEC brand clutches also. hard to surf the site but they do offer lots of clutches. Make sure you know what motor you have in there just in case you have a L20 or soemthing. then it could be different if a truck L20 was installed(trucks had 225mm flywheels)

If flywheel as any grooves in it you need to pull it and get it surfaced. I didnt do it and always wondered why my clutch would slip about every 1.5 years with Roadster Pressureplate. Then I got a good flywheel and it never went bad since. Duh!!!!!!

roadster pressure plates are great also if you can find them.

Very cool car :cool: Sweet roof rack :thumbup: You already got the weber. Find a front bumper, dogleg 5 speed, elec. ign., & new rims & tires & roll! If you dont like the roof raCK sell to me :poke:

I wouldn't disturb the rack. Just leave it.. some day you may change your mind about it, and then you'll have to go buy another one and install it. To keep the roof from leaking, you'd have to fill in the holes by either welding them or filling them in with something else.. like I said, just leave it for now. I think the factory racks were a cool option to end up with.

i bought a clutch thru http://www.importrp.com/

I bought a stock Daiken my 521 a few years ago,like 87$

just got a SPEC brand stage 1 in the mail last nite.to replace the one on 521 as the rear main sela is bad cuasing clutch to go bad.

Maybe a Spec would be a good choice for you also but its about 210$.

It dont have a place of orgin. Like USA Japan or Korea or what ever. SpEC says in house so I worte and say why dont you put Made in USA stickers all over it. Waiting for a response.

In yoursitiatation I dont know which pressure plate you have since the motor came out of a 200sx. cause the 200sx does have a diffent diaphrame height than a 510. so there might be a different T/O bearing sleeve length.

what I did with mine is lay them on the floor and measure with tape measure th where the finger springs are at from the floor. if same then use the same T/O bearing sleeve.