Datsun Machined Ignition Bezels

Ignition Bezel  

1. 1. What Finish would you be more interested in?

• Machined Aluminum Finish
    • Polished Finish
    • Deep Blue Anodize
    • Another Finish/Color
    • Deep Blue Anodize with Machined Face
  2. 2. What is your interest in this Custom Bezel?

• No interest, My plain old bezel is fine
    • I like it but not in the budget
    • I like it but want a different color
    • I think the available options would make a nice addition to my interior

Sold Out

I have some Ignition Bezels for the Datsun 510. They look awesome and are a nice custom alternative to
the scratched, faded, peeling and plain black OEM bezel. All you do is slide the old one off and slide the new one
on. As easy as that. No modifications or hassle.

I do believe they will work for other Datsuns as well.

1970-1973 510
1970-1978 240Z, 260Z, 280Z
1979-1983 280ZX
1972-1973 1200 (B110)
1979-1982 210 (B310)
1978-1981 510 (A10)
1977-1981 810 (Bluebird)
1982-1983 Maxima (910 Bluebird)
1979-1982 310 (N10)
1977-1983 200SX (S10)
1979 Datsun 620
1980-1982 Datsun 720
(Thanks Dave!)

They are 6061 T-6 Aluminum and come in Machined Finish, Polished Finish, Blue Anodized and Blue Anodized with Machined Face.

$25 shipped anywhere in the 48 States, ($42 for 2 shipped) Paypal gift option or Cash only.

Please PM or email with any Questions or Comments: Double_JJ@comcast.net

Machined and Blue Anodized Finish Shown:
DSC00489.jpg

Polished Bezel:Cancel
PolishedBezel2.jpg

2013-01-11101233.jpg

Blue Bezel Installed in my 510:
DSC00491.jpg

Blue Bezel with Machined Face:
DSC00511.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go. A link to the DZ start switch that has a list of cars that use the same Ignition switch.

Awesome, Thanks Jester!!

I actually have talked to Dave many times and was one of the first that bought the DZ Push Button System.

I had forgotten that there was actually a list of ignitions. I'll look it up!

Thanks again man!!

Dude...those are pretty sick .. not a bad price either..im right at the point in my construction project...where im concidering gauges and interior parts...i think the machined finish with all black interior will just pop...NICE

Dude...those are pretty sick .. not a bad price either..im right at the point in my construction project...where im concidering gauges and interior parts...i think the machined finish with all black interior will just pop...NICE

Thanks for your input! Much appriciated. I am getting lots of PMs that like/want the machined finish too.

I will be chucking them for another process on Monday to face them and get a nice smooth machined face.

I am also thinking of taking some of the Blue Anodized Bezels and facing them too. By adding a machined finish to the face while

still having a blue halo'ed edge, it will take away some of the boldness while still having a custom colored look.

Hey all,

I am still messing with the price point on these to try and get these to as many Dimer and Dato owners as possible.

So I have lowered the price shipped to $25 shipped anywhere (In the US for now).

Also, this is my first run so I am taking a poll on coloring options to see what colors would be fruitful.

PM me or email me with any questions or comments..... Double_JJ@comcast.net

A little of both. I've had a purple one for several years and the color did not match my interior.

So I took it and had some made up so that me and a few friends can have one but there was a minimum order.

So because I had to have more than I wanted fab'ed, I made sure that it fit the 240Z-260Z-280Z also so that I can

get rid of them. My old one would not fit on a Z, I tried it. But it does if I bore it out ever so slightly.

So Yes and Yes but if I make another batch, they are going to be a little different.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.