GRIMACE

Gene is PhotoBucket Challenged!

If he does not email me the pictures they do not get posted.  I was uploading his pictures to my PhotoBucket account and it was eating up my space so I told Gene if he wanted me to keep posting his pictures he needed to pay for a photobucket account and let me have access to it.

Guess what not pictures. 

I spent time straightening out his photo bucket account and setting his settings to make it easier for him to use it did not last a day before he could not use his account.  Not sure if it is PhotoBucket or Gene.

Well after I get my first knee replacement done I will have time to work with Gene some more on posting pictures.  I hope I can figure out how to do it from his Smart Phone.  I think if I can get him doing the picture postings from his smart phone to PhotoBucket and then to Ratsun he will do better with it.  His computer seems to get infected with viruses and malware a lot.

• Like 1
  • Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gene is PhotoBucket Challenged!

Well after I get my first knee replacement done I will have time to work with Gene some more on posting pictures.  I hope I can figure out how to do it from his Smart Phone.  I think if I can get him doing the picture postings from his smart phone to PhotoBucket and then to Ratsun he will do better with it.  His computer seems to get infected with viruses and malware a lot.

I feel your pain dude , And recovery sucks , Ive never felt so helpless.

Gene will fair alot better with the smartphone app . all he will have to do is select a picture click on share and sent it to photo bucket . Posting from your phone is something i haven't mastered . Although draker has tried to show me a couple times now .

Hi Gene ! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually worked on grimace on Thursday, I removed the trim piece on fiberglass shell that riveted to it that is supposed to hold the back glass door so I can try and get a piece of lexan or plexiglass made to work on it.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I just read through this whole thread. There are so many things I like about this 521! Love the slot mags, & all the talk about going for some of the "Fontana " look! That's the style i am going for with my 521. I need to go back & re-read some of the 620 brake master cylinder part at some point, since I plan on going that route with my truck also.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Worked on grimace yesterday, I removed the sliding glass windows so that after I get it painted then I can do the interior walls before reinstalling the windows

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

removed the fiberglass shell that I got from steroid awhile back that used to be on the leprechaun ford courier back in the day so I can start removing all the old rubber sealant that is thru out the inside and under the bottom of shell and try to do a light sanding on the outside of it and try to get it in primer

actually made some headway on grimace, Charlie came by and gave me some motivation and cleaned out the  cab and bed and cleaned up in the garage so I can have room to move around when working on grimace

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Got motivated and started working on grimace, installed dash,instrument cluster, wiring harness, headlights, grill today. I hope to have it somewhat drivable for the swdp BBQ

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

this is Gene Knight posting from Charlie's computer

took grimace to get brakes bleed to a brakes plus shop, and check the alignment since the disc brake conversion swap, even though after i had king pins rebuilt last year at Jack's Alignment shop here in phoenix. the shop says my alignment is good. but i have to drive is and see if any issues. 1 more step towards driving it soon.

• Like 4

Charlie69 brother Gerritt took my center console pieces that I formed up out of wood to fit under my dash in my 521 and is going to make a console out of metal or aluminum and make it 1 piece so then I can cut out for my gauges and stereo and USB ports/ cigarette lighter port