L320 in SoCal junk yard

DREWSDIME

I was at local junk yard to get parts off a 510 they put in yard and noticed they put a L320 truck in the classic section also. I grabbed a few things from it before they were gone. I will be posting in the for sale section the stuff I got. The truck is at the Pick A Part on Milliken Ave. in Ontario. The truck was a manual with shifter on column, windshield was broken, front turn signals were broken, emblems gone and the grill had seen better days. Let me know if you need any parts before they put it in the crusher.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there today and the truck is still there, someone took the rear glass. When you go into the yard make the first left and follow the paved road and the truck will be almost all the way at the end on right hand side in first row of cars. Check out the 4 door 510 cut in half and the other 4 door 510 by the 320. Alot of Datsuns there right now.

I was able to go today before they closed. I don't know if there is much anymore that is salvageable but I did manage some pics for anyone interested.

I will post pics tomorrow.

But all 4 rims I think, winshield wipers, horn, fenders, driver and passenger windows and doors. I believe it was the A series engine but mostly all there. I will let the pics hopefully help out.

Get the instrument cluster out for heavens sakes! Frt bumper too. Look for hand crank handle. Door knobs, visors and visor mounts, doors and door glass. master and clutch and slave cylinder, any electric parts on firewall, headlite relay, starter, generator...any of that stuff in engine compartment. I will buy the external starter solenoid on inner fender and headlite relay if you can get it. Go for it...stuff will be needed by someone.

Drewsdime.... I pulled the horns today... really cool looking but I couldn't confirm they work so I just put them in the top by the fuse block. The intake/exhaust is in the passanger floor in the truck. The alternator and fuel pump should still be there.

I went today to grab odds and ends but nothing was really missing when i went. It was way too windy when I went and I also wanted to walk around and see the other vehicles in the lot

If anyone picks up the gauge cluster, I'm not sure, but I may have spare green turn signal inserts in my storage.

• 2 months later...