Time capsule...

datsunfreak

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IS there a price on it?

According to them, no. The guys in the shop want to restore it and put it in the showroom. The owners want to junk it. To them it's just an old truck taking up space.

Since it's never been titled, they say they might have a tough time selling it. If it comes up for sale, I'll let ya'll know.

If someone buys that and cuts into it I will scream. And this coming form a guy who loves to customize Datsun....That thing is bitchen....What are the plans for it?? I be they could get a pretty Penny for it....

well said now where do i begin. that interior is awesome. i dont think anyone on any datsun forum has a 320 that original with that many miles in that condition period!! just look at the paint on that thing. all it needs is the rims to be painted to match and some steering wheel work and you have a instant show winner.

8000 miles. the truck is over 40 years old and has less the a year of driving on it. do we know what year it is?

i'm dieing to see under the hood. possible original spark plugs, wires, fuel filter, points,cap, oil filter, air filter,maybe even the oil in it is still original. are those tires stock? damn

i bet the spare is.

thats museum quality. modifying it in any way would be foolish. a true time capsule. barrett jackson. now that will tell us what it's worth.:D hell if i had the money i would consider 15-20 g's. as soon as someone repaints it for a rebuild even the same color it will be worth only half the price. repainting on something like this is a big nono. i'm almost scared to know what becomes of it.

thankyou datsunfreak, now thats the shit i'm talkin about:) sweet.

do we know what year it is?

I didn't check the production date, but the grill says it's a '63.

i'm dieing to see under the hood. possible original spark plugs, wires, fuel filter, points,cap, oil filter, air filter,maybe even the oil in it is still original

Next time I'm there I'll try to get an underhood photo.

i'm almost scared to know what becomes of it.

Me too... :blink: