JZ33's build thread 2.8

JZ33

UPDATE: ON THE GROUND. sort of...

2013-01-20132605.jpg

And Comic, I'm probably selling the whole HID set up... would you still be interested?  I've had so much going on lately I have not been able to get back to anyone about almost anything...

ALSO, where can I order the push-button start?  Or do I just contact a member on here?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks awesome what wheels are those?

Bart racing wheels from Summit haha

Yeah I'm definitely interested in the hid's. You still have my number?

Also, you can get push button starts at autozone for $10 or you can get fancy s2000 ones on eBay for $40

I have your number still, and I was mainly interested in the one on here because its all plug and play...

I have your number still, and I was mainly interested in the one on here because its all plug and play...

Cool. Just send me pics on here or text them or whatever. Did you run them with your stock alternator? 

If you're just wanting a push start button, they're not that hard to wire up. You pretty much just have to cut a wire in the ignition harness, extend it, and run it to the location of your choice for your button. It's when you start adding toggle switches and other fancy stuff that it gets complicated.

• 1 month later...

MOTHER FUCKING STORY TIME

Got it on the ground... no... really... its SITTING on the frame in this pic....

IMG_20130216_165009_zpsc1559520.jpg

6 or 7 adjustments later and a usable ride height!

2013-02-18173700_zpsaddfc728.jpg

First day driving it in a year and a half!  Great right!? THEN SOME ASSHOLE HAS TO GO AND CUT ME OFF AND RUIN IT ALL FOR ME. Into the guard rail I went!

2013-02-19170332_zps5577e1fa.jpg

My brakes go almost all the way to the floor before engaging... how do I fix this?  I bled them all clean through and that was the best I could get out of them... 

to the guy that did this:

tumblr_m0vwtfkzxN1r1cp00o1_500.gif

to the ONE guy, big black guy, nicest guy ever, that stopped to see if i was ok and wait for the CHP, thank you for making me feel like this:

gagabetter.gif

And how I feel:

crys.gif

Til the next (better) update:

walkout.gif

Measure the push rod, if they actually are bled properly thats the next place to check. Though it still sounds like there is air.

Sucks about the accident looks like a good deal of damage. I know its easier said then done but better to let someone clip you when you control the lane. Then they are at fault. Verses you trying to avoid them and eating shit for it.

Measure the push rod, if they actually are bled properly thats the next place to check. Though it still sounds like there is air. Sucks about the accident looks like a good deal of damage. I know its easier said then done but better to let someone clip you when you control the lane. Then they are at fault. Verses you trying to avoid them and eating shit for it.

Alright thanks for the brake info!  But the guy was already in my lane, he cut me off so he close to the front on me and then slammed on his brakes... so it was either this or rear end him... which would then have been my fault...

Damn dude that sucks. Is the rear fucked up at all? Looks like a lot more camber than there's supposed to be in the back

Ya, the welds on the lower coilover mount broke when the wheel hit the rail...