Autozone has many 521 parts

Roger

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, when you mentioned Autozone, I vomited in my mouth a little! :D We also have quite a few parts options for 521 at NAPA. But as anyone will tell you, you have to find the parts guy who gives a crap. (True with any parts store) Where's metalmonkey? He's probably going to kick my ass over the Interwebs with that last comment! :D j/k

parts stores around hear keep adding more and more shipping when you order something thay dont have stocked. $9 shipping for a $6 gasket from napa got it online for $4.99 free shipping.

I'm sorry, when you mentioned Autozone, I vomited in my mouth a little! :D We also have quite a few parts options for 521 at NAPA. But as anyone will tell you, you have to find the parts guy who gives a crap. (True with any parts store) Where's metalmonkey? He's probably going to kick my ass over the Interwebs with that last comment! :D j/k

LOL I don't blame ya a bit mate!

Theres a LOT of Autozones where the staff is full of ignorant, slow fucks who don't give 2 shits about customer service. My Autozone is known through the state for having the highest customer satisfaction rate (guess why:rofl:) I have people come in and ask for me by name. lol it's kinda annoying, but flattering. The shop across the street gets so much business through me that I get great deals from em. Got a whole exhaust run for $80.

I went to Napa today and asked for header flanges. The dude came back with collector gaskets.... dry.gif

I went to Autozone and advance auto parts and did a search. Autozone is best for the quantity of parts that fit the 521. they got lots and lots. Of course you got to order them -- nothing in stock.

usually, none of that stuff is in stock since it's a low sale item. Next question is whether or not the vendor has it in stock or not. The prices and quality usually kick ass.

A-series starter is $23 iirc, and gear reduction is $50.