Good deal?

DatsunKid

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WELCOME!

Another datsun slips away again. Dont worry this isnt going to be the last time it happens. Now you can look for that 510:D

Haha around here a non-running, rusted 510 goes for at the least $1000.

Thanks alot guys for the welcomes:D hopefully soon I will find my Datsun.

lets make it a group effort, lets find this Kid a datto!

150mi radius of corona sound good?

Sounds really good. Thanks guys, you guys have really cheared me up, especialy this. Like I said, I love this site. I know of no other forum that treats its members like this.

Ratsun for life!

The 510 for 1800 looks like great deal, but all I have right now is 500. Im currently looking for a job so I ill have to wait till then. Thaks VRTSid for the help. Man I wish I could find great deals like Icehouse.

haha It took years of practice to find Datto's for the deals I get them for. The trick is to buy the ones that aren't for sale. Driving a datto helps... Everyone goes "hey I know where one of those is sitting!" I go "draw me a map." We thats not 100% true with the iPhone I go. "give me the adress." haha

PM GGzilla He is the 1200 God! He know's where all the good deals are. Way back he actually looked at a 1200 I had for sale. I got that one for 60 bucks out of someones back yard :D The dude I sold it to is still driving it to!

1200's are bad ass!