Need Springs!!

so i got my coilovers on today, and as it turns out the cut ST springs i got for the rear are WAY to short. so now i have 250# coilovers up front and stock rear.

i need rear springs or coilovers, if anyone has any for sale, or knows where to get them fast and fairly cheap (t3 price sucks!) i would love you forever.

yes this IS crossposted from therealm, im desperate!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He put the stock springs back in so he could drive it if need be but i think you should just hunker down and buy t3's rear coilover set. Then your suspension would be done for a while and you could really enjoy driving it. peace.

oregondime- how do you like them? I found those earlier today (re-found that is) and i started getting excited. But judging by the looks of one of my paychecks, i might need to save a bit. Do they have a shop (storefront) to visit, i know they're in portland. i really want the adjustability to go with my fronts, but MAYBE someone has some cheap springs for me.

Does anyone know how much Specialty Eng. charges for rear springs? i meant to call them today but i got busy. I might also see if nismopu can make me some spacers...hmmm

I ended up paying $205.20 for a pair of Secialty Engineering front springs Kiznook so I imagine that the rears wouldn't be any more than that.... If you need a inexpensive solution go the wrecking yard and get a pair of front springs out of a 6 cylinder Dodge D50 pickup, they will fit, but, you'll have to cut a coil or so off I think to get the ride height you want. I've got a pair of the 4 cylinder Dodge D50 pickup front springs in the rear of my 4 door and they are OK, but, only about 30% stiffer than stock (think Nissan Euro spring rate).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.