On advice from counsel name withheld till further notice.

Didn`t do shit to the car,, but didn't spend the time NOT working on car mowing the damn lawn,,,,, that's for fricking sure.

SchoolEndOfYear-Camping012_zps14af73e3.j

...and here we see the 510 in it's natural habitat with the idyllic meadow creatures living in harmony..

BRAAAAP!!!!

• Like 2
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Ebay ad he says that the crossmember wont fit a 71 because the floor bolts aren`t the same as all the rest ,,,but,, i bought it to save time anyway , and it fit just fine..

Car build date was 11/71  so it might be changed early for 72 model year .....IDK

FYI, the model year doesn't change with the calendar year. So in your case, any car built after 9/71 would be a '72 model. Nothing "early" about it.  ;)

For whatever reason the new models always come out in late September/early October. Not sure why...

• 1 month later...

Here's what the track wheel in earlier posts is used on .. FYI child labor laws are pretty grey when it comes using your own family.

MiscAnimalsBoys075.jpg
Day laborer Phil driving cart is my buddies brother,,  everyday he doesn't get killed by the other workers for being a knucklehead is a feather in his cap..
:lol:

extra picture cuz it's free

MiscAnimalsBoys080.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

"...everyday he doesn't get killed by the other workers for being a knucklehead is a feather in his cap…"

This made me laugh. BTW: what do you grow on this farm? I couldn't tell hat was in the bins.

I live in and work for Tulare County in California's Central Valley. Our farmers grew something like $6.6 billion worth of wholesale farm products last year. $2.2 billion in dairy, almost $800 million in oranges, etc.

Then there's the "unofficial" crop …. Last season our deputies seized almost $2 billion street value worth of mj.  This is mostly grown by Mexican cartels in our two national parks or in our nearby national forest. The rest is grown bean interesting collection of folks who often live in everything from old abandoned horse trailers and 40-year-old mobile homes to modest suburban homes with modern solar accouterments.

​Sorry about the ag-related thread hijack ...

• Like 1

They have been growing  cranberries since 1965.. Sadly the biggest cash "crop" on the Washington coastal areas is meth ,, probably because it is really isolated police wise,, and all the trees and such can hide anything.. The midnight ghost peddlers wake up about noon and you see them riding their 10-speeds all night long.

:hmm:

Phil is my long time buddy Tracys younger brother,, and he has probably injested more acid in his early life for 200 people.. So he is nuttier than a squirel turd... Strangely enough,  i mean that in a good way. :lol:  He talks about a guy riding his bike down the tracks and directly into the front of a freight train at Golden gardens in Seattle ,, we aren't sure if true or if he just thinks it is.

New lenses

And adding this in case Adam_Eagle stops by ,,,, to show my mad entertainment system hook-up skills....

fat510091_zps90969687.jpg

Dude i can totally set you up

:lol:

bwahahahahhaahhahaah!!!!!!!

not sure why it took me this long to find your thread, but you sir are one Macgyver ass MOFO!!!! i love it 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey i figured i would respond to you guys when i did a little work ,,, but now it's been so damn long i forgot what i was going to say.

Sick Hooker you want???? Well let me present the 83 ZX 2+2   tuuuuuuuurbo

I got the Zmobile tagged today so i shall be wobbling around in it tomorrow.  Tried a 275/50/15 on a spare set of rims ,, not sure i like them, as they literally are the opposite of stance stretch.

SkyGpaRenton004_zps6ef65e27.jpg

SkyGpaRenton003_zpsc582b8ef.jpg

What i need is some adapters and a set of these that were at Portland swap meet last weekend.

SkyGpaRenton001_zps1ef25b06.jpg

FYI,, As Samuel L Jackson once said "I ain't lowering a god     damn      thing!!"

Can't help but think your contact patch is heavily compromised running such a wide tire on such a narrow wheel, though?

Yeah they were like balloons i was just going to run them for the lulz, :D ,, BUT! I dug out the other one that i thought was the same size ,, but it was 295/50/15.  Later i found the matching tire,,, and it was a Telly Savalas special. And the difference in size between the two is huge .

I ended up digging out a couple 235/60/15 that don't look as steam roller-ish but i will hunt around the neighbors shed for some wider wheels because mismatched wheels are all the rage with the kids these days.

215/70/15 -- 275/50/15-- 295/50/15  tire comparison of science

SkyGpaRenton004_zps241be514.jpg

SkyGpaRenton003_zps5aaf8b3c.jpg

275/   and 295/  tires

SkyGpaRenton002_zpsf0092b82.jpg

235/60/15 type i'm going with for a few days

SkyGpaRenton006_zps4dc29684.jpg

It is kind of hard to jack up a car with irs.

Challenge?

SkyGpaRenton005_zps0c1124c9.jpg

I'm thinking doing a lift like they do on newer chevy trucks ,, just make a whole mounting truss that extends the whole shittery down 6 inches.

not really

Now to find some 15x10 rims in 114.3 so i can run the 295s

:rofl: :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Scooped up these at the pickle-pull  the other day to fix my cracked ones, but it started raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock so i totally spaced getting newer Audi terminals for injectors.

I only needed to replace 2 or 3

SkyGpaRenton_zps0301bad8.jpg

SkyGpaRenton_zps8a8b3f7c.jpg

I will eventually get back to 510 as i have to install door and fender pretty soon.

They are 8 1/2 but the boy bought them for his 720 truck so i am loaning him the 295/50/15s and they are waaaay to huge to fit on any 510.  I think it's going to be a Southwest mini truck retro look type thing,, probably without the flares though.

Here's why they probably are a tiny bit to big for the car. This tire is still on rim it came in on not the slots

In front of his summertime 185/60/14s

SkyGpaRenton003_zps1f3e3056.jpg

SkyGpaRenton002_zps5a627e80.jpg

But mostly this.

SkyGpaRenton001_zps3edaeaac.jpg