$60,000 240Z

qwik510

Q:

Hi, Would you consider trading for a 2005 Chrysler PT cruiser? It has 97,000 miles and his a bold violet. (not purple) It get 27.3 miles to a gallon and has a tremendous amount of leg room in the front and back. I really think you also appreciate how spacious the trunk is. Did you know that it is actually a hatch back? Sometimes I open the hatch in a large meadow and do Yoga while looking at rainbows. This car is also exceptionally rare as it has 15" wheels and tires all the way around. This was part of the ultra rare sports package which also came with a 3 spoke steering wheel. I have removed the passenger seat and replaced it with a stainless steel drying rack. Sometimes I place fresh sliced fruit on the rack and leave the mighty PT running for the night with the heat on. In the morning you have perfect dried fruit snacks. Not only is it good for me, it also makes the entire car smell like citrus heaven. I would be willing to trade my bold violet PT and $1,900 cash. Deal

lol..

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic