620, chop, cut, weld

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC_0084.jpgA little bumed. Mt kc has been sittin out side since I droped it off at the fab shop I use. I will be patient cause he give me a really good deal on his time and does amazing work. He said my truck will be in his shop in a couple day's after a 71 Pantera is done and a pro street Metropolitan is gone.

DSC_0083.jpg

• 5 months later...

Ok summer is basically over. The guy I use for his awsome fab skills still has'nt started on my truck. If he was'nt so good with fab skills I would take it somewhere else. Cross your fingers that he'll get started soon, he told me he will but he has said that to me many times.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wish I could have gone farther on this side but there is so much surface rust that will take a while to grind and dremel out. And driving it almost every day makes it hard to get to final primed result, I can only invest a few hours per nite.

I've noticed that alot of Ratsun peeps doing these 620's do'nt really do alot of things right that will fail within 6 months. Like filling over cancerous rust with bodyfiller and filling in seams without welding. All I can say is I told you so, epic fail.

• Like 2