Steering Hub Fitment

I'm looking for a steering wheel hub adapter for my 521, an obviously the 521's are not listed.

I've found them for the 1600, 2000, 200SX, 240SX, 280ZX, 300ZX, 510 (1980+), 210, MAXIMA, PATHFINDER, PATROL, PULSAR, SENTRA, STANZA AND TRUCKS (7/86+).

Any other manufacturers fit?

Do any of them fit? They are running $100 so I need to get it right the first shot.

Thanks!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a steering wheel hub adapter for my 521, an obviously the 521's are not listed.

I've found them for the 1600, 2000, 200SX, 240SX, 280ZX, 300ZX, 510 (1980+), 210, MAXIMA, PATHFINDER, PATROL, PULSAR, SENTRA, STANZA AND TRUCKS (7/86+).

Any other manufacturers fit?

Do any of them fit? They are running $100 so I need to get it right the first shot.

Thanks!

I don't know about the 521's but I know when I asked for the adapter for the 510 the only thing checker (now O'Reilly's) had listed is only for an auto...not a manual. so some info or part numbers for any of the cars would be cool.

free bump...lol!

I believe that the shaft/spline size of the 521 is the same as the 620, but the offset distance to the column plastic is way different, so you end up with this large gap between the adapter and the column. And it also does not allow you turn signals to cancel anymore because of this offset.

What would a NOS 521 adapter be worth? Original from the 70's, still in the box.

I believe that the shaft/spline size of the 521 is the same as the 620, but the offset distance to the column plastic is way different, so you end up with this large gap between the adapter and the column. And it also does not allow you turn signals to cancel anymore because of this offset.

We found the same thing when using a 240Z wheel and later a 510 wheel on my brothers 521. I also know that the 1200 and B210 are interchangeable but they are smaller than 510/240Z (and I assume all others listed in post#3). I don't know if this answers your question any better but it rules out a few possibilities.

• 2 weeks later...

You didn't remember... :blink:

Sorry, never even crossed my mind again until i read this.

P4070171.jpg

P4070177.jpg

P4070174.jpg

P4070175.jpg

P4070172.jpg

Notice a couple of things in these pics, even though they are hard to read in the pics.

Read the top of the application chart that is on the back of the box. :blink:

And possibly the copyright date at the botom of the instruction sheet(1969).