pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really not necessary to be pointing out how OLD I am:poke:.

I mean, you're only as old as the girls you feel.

And, here is a oic of my dime, just so there is one on this page.

1369606319391_zps3799931a.jpg

And I was actually thinking Van Halen/ David Lee Roth ( maybe....Mean Streets album....maybe I dunno).

• Like 3

Really not necessary to be pointing out how OLD I am:poke:.

I mean, you're only as old as the girls you feel.

And, here is a oic of my dime, just so there is one on this page.

1369606319391_zps3799931a.jpg

And I was actually thinking Van Halen/ David Lee Roth ( maybe....Mean Streets album....maybe I dunno).

Love that Goon very nice.

I do miss that one sometimes... Crazy story attached to buying it from New Orleans...

Do I just need to come to your house and finish it for you? ^_^

Did I miss out on a 510 being sold in New Orleans?

I do miss that one sometimes... Crazy story attached to buying it from New Orleans...

Do I just need to come to your house and finish it for you?   ^_^

Hell, that might be the only way it DOES get done.IMG_20170228_145119124_zpsu0bwan89.jpg

Somehow it keeps getting bumped. The green coupe just got finished ( haha well close enough) in September. Had to pilfer a lot of stuff from the gray coupe to accomplish that. So now the gray coupe needs to be put back together before the goon. And then this showed up last month.

IMG_20170310_133425800_zpsjpn15mv7.jpg

And.....we have moved twice since that side shot of the goon but the place we are in now is the one they will take me out of feet first.

• Like 4

Hell, that might be the only way it DOES get done.IMG_20170228_145119124_zpsu0bwan89.jpgSomehow it keeps getting bumped. The green coupe just got finished ( haha well close enough) in September. Had to pilfer a lot of stuff from the gray coupe to accomplish that. So now the gray coupe needs to be put back together before the goon. And then this showed up last month.IMG_20170310_133425800_zpsjpn15mv7.jpgAnd.....we have moved twice since that side shot of the goon but the place we are in now is the one they will take me out of feet first.

Killer cars & shop! Keep the pics coming...

Greg

"^^ wtf! Jeeeez. I hate you. :•) Nice setup meng."

A friend of mine calls it the Garage Majal. I live in an airpark, the roads are taxiways and the building is an airplane hangar.

• Like 1

Did I miss out on a 510 being sold in New Orleans?

Yes, about 15 years ago.  ^_^

Kelmo, do you remember what year you bought it?

Hell, that might be the only way it DOES get done.

the Garage Majal. I live in an airpark, the roads are taxiways and the building is an airplane hangar.

This may be happening soon then...    :rofl:

Got it from you April (? could have been May) 2013.

If it is happening soon, and you plan on flying, I own the runway and you could tie down at the aiport. In a month or two they are opening a hotel about 4 miles from us and we should be able to provide a loaner car (Maxima in above oic).

"^^ wtf! Jeeeez. I hate you. :•) Nice setup meng."A friend of mine calls it the Garage Majal. I live in an airpark, the roads are taxiways and the building is an airplane hangar.

There's a place like that over here close to my town.. they have a landing strip, the street signs are low so the wings of the small planes can clear. They drive right into the big garages for there planes. Very cool! I had garage envy when I seen how big they were!

Greg