pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thought I'd put up some pics of the old blue one. She needs some loving too.

IMG_20130324_121354.jpg

IMG_20140428_122843.jpg

IMG_20140428_122843.jpg

ebyiphone004.jpg

IMG_20130407_113224.jpg

IMG_20150608_151103.jpg

IMG_20150614_112713.jpg

IMG_20130331_123251-1.jpg

Got some plans for her just got to get time after I get the goon running and driving and get the other sedan's tank cleaned out. I'll lay out some plans later maybe put up a build thread, I'm just concerned it will take longer than Tankers to get done considering I took her apart back in the mid to late 90s to fix her up.

• Like 3

Ya I'm still trying to figure what slowed things to a halt. Probably when I started having seizures. Well all that's behind me so far. So I do plan to do it up here in time, I have a slew of parts for it. And your right it is a mess right now.

• Like 1

Ya I'm still trying to figure what slowed things to a halt. Probably when I started having seizures. Well all that's behind me so far. So I do plan to do it up here in time, I have a slew of parts for it. And your right it is a mess right now.

I hope you're not still having seizures! I can imagine that would sideline lesser life priorities.
  • Like 1

I hope you're not still having seizures! I can imagine that would sideline lesser life priorities.

Yea that's when everything started to go out of whack. Every time I had a seizure I could not drive for 6 months of being seizure free. But after that in a few weeks to a month, then it would start all over. It was about a 3 or more year period I was having them till I got on some meds that worked out. So that's one reason all my cars are having issues with the gas being dryed up in the tank or the gas is like varnish. But all is well for the last 11 years with seizures so far and I have the 72 510 going good. The 70 is running fine but I hope to remove the tank and clean it out to get it going good the first week of Nov. now just got to get the goon back in order. Then later I'll have time to work on the blue one a 72 I think . I plan to get the Cuda running good like it used to and cull it and the other one out to make room for the Goon. Working away from home doesn't help but gotta eat and get money's for the cars.

Busta how ya been? Checking ya out when I can on Instagram. Looking good. How's Teezee doing?

Been good man.....crankin' out Datsuns... :thumbup:

.....unfortunately no time for my "first born"......just gonna drive her till something breaks...... :hmm:

........but when something breaks.....

.........it's ON :cool:

Been good man.....crankin' out Datsuns... :thumbup:

.....unfortunately no time for my "first born"......just gonna drive her till something breaks...... :hmm:

........but when something breaks.....

.........it's ON :cool:

isn't that the definition of datsuning!!!    lol shit i heard a weird noise... wait the oil pressure lights not on and im not over heating .... on we go ... 

• Like 1

Yea that's when everything started to go out of whack. Every time I had a seizure I could not drive for 6 months of being seizure free. But after that in a few weeks to a month, then it would start all over. It was about a 3 or more year period I was having them till I got on some meds that worked out. So that's one reason all my cars are having issues with the gas being dryed up in the tank or the gas is like varnish. But all is well for the last 11 years with seizures so far and I have the 72 510 going good. The 70 is running fine but I hope to remove the tank and clean it out to get it going good the first week of Nov. now just got to get the goon back in order. Then later I'll have time to work on the blue one a 72 I think . I plan to get the Cuda running good like it used to and cull it and the other one out to make room for the Goon. Working away from home doesn't help but gotta eat and get money's for the cars.

I'm glad you managed to get them under control. Post up some pics of your stuff! :cool:

Back on the road again. Big thanks to Alley Cat Garage for working out the wiring issue, the SR20 is running a lot smoother.

Next on the list:

Install minty OEM dash pad

Install SSS black rear seat on it's way from Japan

Sound deadening  

Install carpet kit

Headliner/refurb all interior vinyl 

Send out the head

Purchase cams, rockers, etc..

Full stainless exhaust header back

IMG_6027_zpszwy4wlgh.jpg

• Like 5