• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^.......THAT..

........is OG right there...... :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yea I got this car a way back from an old lady in the country. After I got it running again last year I took it to the Howell Motor dealership in McComb, MS where she bought it back in 1970. They freaked out. Can't wate to get back home and figure out my venting issue with the gas tank and run the heck out of her. Next is to get some new tires.

It's the 510's natural rake, if you do an even fender to wheel gap front and rear you end up with it just a little off. And it looks like you had your phone tilted a bit.

I think I have it raked a tad bit more than the normal but you may be right I was holding my phone with one hand so I might of shot it crooked lol. I gotta get better at getting a good angle becasue this pic here was taken over the weekend and I haven't touched ride height at all it it looks perfect in this pic here...

IMG_20150626_175614_481_zps96dthq3u.jpg

• Like 7

It's the 510's natural rake, if you do an even fender to wheel gap front and rear you end up with it just a little off.

What he said. Having even tire/fender gaps means a fairly serious rake. 

I think I have it raked a tad bit more than the normal 

You do. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.   B)

• Like 1

Think I may lower the back a smigget looks weird in pics but in person is on point, or maybe I need a new phone it's not picking up the detail :hmm:

IMG_20150702_063946_134_zpsvsca4s3d.jpg

So bad ass honestly
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure that's a Ron Davis you have there. Looks like it's rusting on the lower left though. I thought they only made aluminum ICs. Here's a pict of mine. It has a dark gray thermal transfer coating on it, but the shape is a dead ringer, bungs and all.

Intercoolercoated_1.jpg