pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what did u do when any of those people on the right wanted to leave ikea ...did u move the photo shoot

School parking lot, it was for the yearbook. AND the building to left is the new gym in construction.

Stored in a barn for 17 years.  Working on getting it back on the road.  All it needs is everything!

garage510.jpg

craig schmit ... u still own this fucking car .. its jon Lindsey from Olympia man how the fuck u been ....hans mason and I have a few 510 s now u should check them out ...u still got that stereo in there... I know this car was in a barn for 17 years cuz I helped put it there and spent many weekends trying to find it again and steal this bitch

• Like 1

craig schmit ... u still own this fucking car .. its jon Lindsey from Olympia man how the fuck u been ....hans mason and I have a few 510 s now u should check them out ...u still got that stereo in there... I know this car was in a barn for 17 years cuz I helped put it there and spent many weekends trying to find it again and steal this bitch

Everytime you reply to the goon or 510 thread im hoping you update us on your damn goon. 

you suck

Everytime you reply to the goon or 510 thread im hoping you update us on your damn goon. 

you suck

all I can say about my goon is I got multiple irs's for it as soon as I get the stupid fuckming truck back on the road that bitch will be a cambered roller before xmas.... or as I said 16 other times,   I m burning the bitch down ...(really not just threatening myself...)