Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

158.jpg

i think i like the color on the truck more but the skyline does look pretty cool

Dude I saw that car at sema one year. It doesn't even run. When I saw it the engine was in but not everthing was done. I remember laughing when I saw it up close.. It is a sick car though.

I like the color to :)

Dude I saw that car at sema one year. It doesn't even run. When I saw it the engine was in but not everthing was done. I remember laughing when I saw it up close.. It is a sick car though.

I like the color to :)

Dude, you've been to sema? How'd you pull that off? That's about as easy as finding the golden ticket!

I went with my cousin 2 years in a row. His wife loves paper work, Its funny what filling out a lot of forms can do :) He took me because of my vast knowledge of cars and after-market goodies. At sema there are "dealers" and there are "buyers" (maybe more I can't remember). I think its kinda over rated. I don't think that many of the cars would perform that well. Most of them are oversized models. I'm glad I went because know I can enjoy the local shows a lot more. I've decide I like the "drivers" if I couldn't daily drive it I'm not interested. The tire section of sema was interesting. Chicks with painted on shirts :eek: Not just one or two, like 20! Me and my cousin don't really talk anymore except family events (he owes me 2K) He is a sales man aka fancy talker....

• 2 weeks later...

i knew those pics would get some people motivated lol.. its all oem stuff, no hid kits those burn out quicker, i think its for an audi. me and a friend from topmotoring.com put these in, count on about 5-7 hours fab time. its in the bmw ellipsoid lights, with ballasts mounted in between the buckets, and a relay (only one turned on at a time without a relay). ill get some pics of the backside maybe today.

this link should be all the info you need

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11326&highlight=

the plate and the name go together :)

• Like 2

those are the ballasts, and yes theyre always grounded, for a few reasons, one cause the way i mounted them, and i feel uneasy that anything metal can turn my lights on lol. so now theyre hooked up to turn on when the positive side gets power, wired into the parking light positive

I'm going to be getting a set soon. ( I know slodat I know) I'm getting them for free for helping a buddy wire in a sr20de into a s12. which is a big job but he helps me a lot. Use nissan/datto guys gotta stick together.