• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Out to lunch.00_C9_EB86-0_D5_C-4_D74-9009-60_A435786_

She’s runny great!

How long have those bumper guards(over riders) been tweaked like that? I’m OCD to stuff like that.. I hurts me to look at them! I want to reach through the pic and straighten them out! Hehe

How long have those bumper guards(over riders) been tweaked like that? I’m OCD to stuff like that.. I hurts me to look at them! I want to reach through the pic and straighten them out! Hehe

Well I have a rear bumper to put on just been busy with other things, had to do some break work to get her up after getting the fixed gas tank back in and running. I'll get that bumper on for ya here when it warms up soon. I'll also clean her up good. The great thing is she's up and running. Having a few of these cars and others keeps ya busy with just keeping them going. Eventually I'll be here all the time and will get them all in much better shape.

• Like 1

Well I have a rear bumper to put on just been busy with other things, had to do some break work to get her up after getting the fixed gas tank back in and running. I'll get that bumper on for ya here when it warms up soon. I'll also clean her up good. The great thing is she's up and running. Having a few of these cars and others keeps ya busy with just keeping them going. Eventually I'll be here all the time and will get them all in much better shape.

I know exactly how that is... especially with multiple cars.. it’s just me man.. I’m ocd with wanting to straighten everything out.. the rx3 wag I have front bumper guards were tweaked like that.. I took a rubber mallet to them to straighten them.. hehe..

This angle looks better.IMG_4545.jpg

I do plan to remove the guards and hopefully find some original ones.

I sent you a link on IG, Savant is selling a nice set of front bumper guards off his goon. $40

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...