521 opinions?

sick620

photoshoped oic of my truck... you think it will look good with a white roof? ...... will a roof rack look cool? the roof rack i do will be silver (metal color) and wood..... im doing jdm wheels and fender mirrors also....

SDC10679copycopy.jpg?t=1300425252

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would forget the roof rack, put the things your hauling in the box. But it is not my truck, it would be a boring place if everyones vehicle looked the same, how would we tell who the rebels were. :lol: Is there live growing green plants there other than a cactus? BTW, I have been threw Boise a few times, and I thought the coolest thing was watching them WW2 bombers flying around practicing there approches at that airport next to the freeway. We don't see anything like that around here. wayno

Definatley loving the white top, as you can see to the left in my oic, mine was already painted, but I am going to do it back that way when I repaint it! The roof rack, however, is completely up to you...it crossed my mind a couple of weeks ago, but if it doesn't fit in the box, f#ck it!!!

Personally I think roof racks on pickups is retarded. The whole reason you have a pickup is because you can put crap in the bed. It's not like you're a VW and don't have room inside for the surfboard/cooler. They fall into the same category as the non-functional hood scoops on ricer civics.

I would forget the roof rack, put the things your hauling in the box. But it is not my truck, it would be a boring place if everyones vehicle looked the same, how would we tell who the rebels were. :lol: Is there live growing green plants there other than a cactus? BTW, I have been threw Boise a few times, and I thought the coolest thing was watching them WW2 bombers flying around practicing there approches at that airport next to the freeway. We don't see anything like that around here. wayno

Cactus?? :blink:

I have yet to see any cactus in Boise. Sage brush yes, lots of it.

Personally I think roof racks on pickups is retarded. The whole reason you have a pickup is because you can put crap in the bed. It's not like you're a VW and don't have room inside for the surfboard/cooler. They fall into the same category as the non-functional hood scoops on ricer civics.

100_0816.jpg

100_0815.jpg