WTB: Subaru LSD (Pre-90's)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I've hit the yards with no luck so far, If anyone has a line a on decent shape 84-90' Subaru LSD please let me know! I have cash in hand and would be willing to drive within 300 Miles (Eugene to BC) to pick it up :)

Check on hybridz. I make side axles for the subi diff to fit the Z car. I think you might need a set of them. Different spline than Datsuns.

Check on hybridz. I make side axles for the subi diff to fit the Z car. I think you might need a set of them. Different spline than Datsuns.

Thanks, I'm really hoping to find the 80's Suby Diff so I don't have to swap out stub axles and the rest. The 84-90 LSD's have the same spline as the 510 Diff's. I have some cash set aside for this but not enough for new stubs, CV axles, & a LSD :(

IIRC only the turbo cars came with an lsd so you need to find a GL10 Wagon/Sedan or an RX liftback coupe. This rearend is real popular for the guys that lift and offroad the n/a much more pletifull common GL/DL/Loyale. Good luck with your search.

The LSD ur looking for will bolt right up to the Datsun with no mods? I may have come accros one here at a junkyard but not sure what kind of Subi it needs to come off of..... :huh:

Yes the pre 90's Subaru LSD's have the same spline input for the stub axles that the 70's dimes do. Mostly Turbo 84-90' Subaru's. Here is a really nice page of how to identify the Sub's with them :) 510 LSD If you find one, I have cash/paypal just waiting to head your way! ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a complete 1984 4WD GL coupe driveline. Will that work?

Has been in my dry garage for 15 years awaiting a dune buggy project I'm never going to do.

Unfortunately I'm in PA but any reasonable offer will get it if you haven't already got something and can stand the shipping to the left coast.

Let me know.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.