• 5 months later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, d.p said:

Everytime there is an update to your thread its always some new part.  Where are the updates to the truck itself? 

Update: Saturday I pulled it out of my shed and drove it about 80 feet and let it run for a while. Later that day I drove it back in. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

And your truck looks so sad with that sagging side view mirror.  Poor thing all neglected. 😞   Throw some of those NOS parts on it while it sits.  

Edited by d.p
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I grew up in California both southern and northern and there are really nice area's and not so nice areas (Fresno Bakersfield) and been to Santa Barbara.   Its real nice down by the beach but it looks like Matt is inland somewhere?  You east or west of 101? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, d.p said:

Goddamn dude where do you live?  Bartertown? 

That's my mom's place about a mile from the beach, where my projects hang out. Doing some property clean-up, hence the dumpster. I apologise that ALL 5 ACRES aren't landscaped 🤨 

Edit: In Arroyo Grande. I live in SB and can't afford to rent a $3000/mo house, or buy an $800k house. Sorry. Trying to figure it out 😔

Edited by thisismatt
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, Charlie69 said:

Matt put some gas in your 521 and bring it to the SWDP Barbecue on August 10th in Fontana California..

I'll be out of state, besides more and more never wanting to drive farther into the greater LA area craphole

Edited by thisismatt
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

That's my mom's place about a mile from the beach, where my projects hang out. Doing some property clean-up, hence the dumpster. I apologise that ALL 5 ACRES aren't landscaped 🤨 

Edit: In Arroyo Grande. I live in SB and can't afford to rent a $3000/mo house, or buy an $800k house. Sorry. Trying to figure it out 😔

Sell them NOS parts and set yourself up on the beach.  

• Like 1

5 ACRES near Santa Barbara!?! Your Mom is sitting on a pile of gold! Screw all that putting rent in someone else pocket. I don't know the whole dynamic but if you can, why not bang yourself up a house there. Tons of cheap alternative options. BTW Bro, your truck makes me drool. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, paradime said:

5 ACRES near Santa Barbara!?! Your Mom is sitting on a pile of gold! Screw all that putting rent in someone else pocket. I don't know the whole dynamic but if you can, why not bang yourself up a house there. Tons of cheap alternative options. BTW Bro, your truck makes me drool. 

She's in Arroyo Grande, where I grew up, about 90 minutes north of SB. It's grown a lot and gotten expensive there too. I have 5 other siblings, so not sure what will happen with the property...

• Like 2
On 7/30/2019 at 10:09 AM, thisismatt said:

On 7/30/2019 at 6:59 AM, d.p said:

Goddamn dude where do you live?  Bartertown? 

DP drives a BMW...

Need I say more?

• Like 2