So yeah....

dash

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but none of them are king cabs

a website called olddatsuns.net used to have a thread dedicated to chop topped 620s, there were a few kcs, and a "how to" section..... personally the look of a 3" chop looks bad ass, gives the truck an old school muscle car kinnda look... makes it look like a tiny mean camino

and speaking of "driving me crazy" ...it drives me crazy when people make a thread with a very vauge, ambiguous, or pseudo name to a thread that doesnt describe a bit about the thread, ex "so yeah......"

• Like 3

You know im the opisit I really like king cabs but dont really like the reg... Im not a fan of step sides eather but man is that truck sexy or what... And next time ill make sure to inclued a dicription in my postings. And possably a title pretaning to the topic fo the thread

I love stepsides,but not that one. Maybe it's the molded in running board. I like 620s with chopped tops,but only if the windshield is slanted back instead of cut like this one.

Each to their own..

yah that running board is.... well nicely put, its an eyesore, and yesss i like the lay'd back look alot more also.... when people cut the windshield, it just looks like someone let a reject cab out of the factory without measuring it... but when its lay'd back... it looks modified and more agressive

yah that running board is.... well nicely put, its an eyesore, and yesss i like the lay'd back look alot more also.... when people cut the windshield, it just looks like someone let a reject cab out of the factory without measuring it... but when its lay'd back... it looks modified and more agressive

I dont know it doesnt look bad or anything I really lile the look and you can deffently tell that something has been done to the cab and I just think it looks kinda diffrent in a good way and to me it still looks agressive... I just dont like that style of bed veary much ..

But it made you look lol

:rofl: that is tooo true..... it even got me again today! all i thought was "so yeah" .... huh *click* .... :rofl:

ok so i do have to take back my post about the title, you my good sir... are an attention gaining genious:thumbup: