anyone know about 620 side window seals

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone ever tryed cuting down a larger seal from something elso? maby a back glass seal, it would have to have a seam but may work.

that might actually work.... im still suprised tho this post is up, because there are rules against things like this post.... and im wondering, why the hell havent you gone to a junk yard? ... or ebay.... or searched elsewhere.... and i think its wrong a seller would take money and not send the promised part... but why didnt you use pay pal, or something to protect your money.... and whats worse is a buyer that sends money to a complete stranger on the internet, with no contact info and no name or anything... thats just unreasonable

I did use paypal and this was a group buy .from others on the forum here paypal only can help you up to 90 DAYS .. and so you know 10 620 guys told me he was trust worthly and I know some of the guys for years ,but we located him . ALL THE SEALS that he took payments for are over $1000 thats grand theft. :huh:

$1000 is small claims, your in for $100. If you feel the need to take legal action, please do.

Talking shit on the internet accomplishes nothing.

Take this as your warning, stir more and permaband.