throttle linkage

620doof

Hey everyone. I just took off my stock l20b carb to rebuild it. This was the first carb rebuild I have attempted and it went well except for the throttle linkage. I'm having trouble remembering how the linkage from the choke down to the main throttle linkage does together.

Basically what I wanted to know is if anyone has a picture of the linkage close up that I could look at and try to figure it out from there. I know i'm really close to getting it back together but there's a few cams and springs that I don't remember how to reassemble.

I should have taken a picture! Gah! Ty in advance,

Nick

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One other question.. Where the secondary diaphram bolts on to the carb, one of the little screws has a metal tab that it bolts on also. I'm assuming this is a part of the linkage too but I'm not sure how it fits in. There's three bolts that hold the diaphram on, is it the top middle or bottom bolt? Looks like it's on the middle and may have something to do with the cam between the choke and main throttle.

Thank you again! I need to get this done today unsure.gif