Datsun Driving Canby Fun 08

dvboth

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember guys....even if you really don't want to register to show, at least bring your datsuns down and do the $5 park inside the grounds. It's always sad to see datsuns in the parking lot across the street.

This will be my 1st time to Canby and want to make sure I don't get lost, is there a map or directions to ""inside the grounds"". I'm willn to pay het $5 to be with het dattos, I don't want to see any sad faces because I parked across het street. :(

I know its just another 78kc620 but it is low mileage (40 +) and still retains alot of original prts. any help is great.:D :D

The show itself is very near the entrance. You can't get lost.

When you turn down the street towards the fairgrounds (look for sign that says FAIRGROUNDS) you turn right where the sign says DATSUN SHOW. :D

its EZ!

well my loud ass truck wont be there this year guys :( unless my daughters born by then.. which is possible.. in which case god knows if i come what i'll be driving.. either my 92 sentra xe or my 91 se-r.. unless someone wants to come fix my electrical in the 620?!???!

When you turn down the street towards the fairgrounds (look for sign that says FAIRGROUNDS) you turn right where the sign says DATSUN SHOW. :D

its EZ!

THANKS BLEACH :D

Guest 510kamikazifreak

its EZ!

thats right its easy to find heck if a couple of us canucks can find our way there,hit the gate at like 11-12 at night,hmm must be ok,

then uh oh the gates locked,hmm leave a car parked there then hit the 7-11 for beer

get back and hey they letting us in,but has to be quite so we were in the far north of the field(that year)Was a great night.

one guy we were with bailed early on us so I got him back(we slept in the cars)

heheheh I opened up his passenger door after he passed out(literally)

We went to bed after him up before him,He woke up and looked all cold and disoriented:D

Good times when rolling into a datsun event always ,..

:D:D:D:D