Speed Bleeders

pl521sss

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know for the 620 (with front discs) the part numbers you need are Front: SB1010 and Rear: SB7100

I think that the SB7100 fits all of the datsun drum stuff. i got the SB7100 from a tech rep at russell.

here is the contact i went through..

For applications not listed call 888 879 7016 or

e-mail your request at speedbleeder@earthlink.net

please let me know how they worked for you. i still have no brakes on my datto and i think im going to buy a set to simplify the process...im thinking about buying enough to do all 4 wheels, the m/c's and the proportioning valves. saying im frustrated with my brakes is an understatement

please let me know how they worked for you. i still have no brakes on my datto and i think im going to buy a set to simplify the process...im thinking about buying enough to do all 4 wheels, the m/c's and the proportioning valves. saying im frustrated with my brakes is an understatement

I know what you mean.

I broke the brake line in the rear of the 521.

And it happens to be 316 SAE and tried using metric, duh :blink:

I used a lot of profanity while working on it.

Frustrated, nah :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Part number you gave as well as Jovial is not on the reference chart I posted.

Are we talking about the same vendor (Russell)?

the speed bleeders are un-believably awesome.

i have em in 3 out of 5 cars. the only complaint i have is the teflon thread sealer gives a false torque feel so you have to keep a eye on the fluid after initial install, the valve feels tights but will spit out a lil bit of fluid, just have to get back down there and re-tighten.

and if you for some reason have to remove it you need to put some plumbers tape on the threads for a good seal when cracked loose for bleeding.

tho now after spending a pretty penny on em ive gone a cheaper route:

i have 1 speed bleeder on the end of a lil rubber hose, i plug that hose on the stock valve and get the same benefit with out having to climb under again and retighten because of the teflon.