rear window seal??

Siqx20

so my 620 has a rear slider window. im not sure if its original or not. i cant recall if i have seen them with rear sliders. but anyways i get a little moisture in my cealing right at the seal location. which leads me to believe its not quite sealing. is there anything i can do about this?? short of taking it to a windshield place and seeing if there is something they can do?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they were "stock", they were probably a dealer add on. I was two when the last 620 rolled off the boat so Im having a little trouble remembering :lol: Ill bet someone here knows though.

I do know that all the sliders that I have seen have straight lines on the top and sides of the aluminum portion of the frame and the only points with the same or similar dimensions to the original glass are the corners. The glass has a slight radius/curve on the top and sides. Ive never seen one fit "right" or anywhere near as good as factory glass. Theyre always a little loose, some of them you can damn near push out from the inside. They are nice on hot days though.