I went to the JY today... let's see what I had in it's pockets'es...

Llittle_Llama

So today I got to go to the JY. I sold my H3 wheels this morning and decided to go to the JY for a little pick me up. All together I spent around 40 bucks, but man did I get some treasures! Here are a few pics and a little descriptions :)

First off I was looking for seats (didn't find shit) but I DID find a bad ass BMW! It had flawless seats, but sat up WAY to high for the datto. I did find a little treasure in the center console though...

4ac5a295.jpg

And it just so happens I had to make a call! (I know, I look like a dousche)

9c31a0bf.jpg

Next up I found a 78 Porsche and grabbed a turbo gauge and.....

8bc1bfeb.jpg

a BADASS CLOCK!!!

0b74cb74.jpg

662f7318.jpg

Off of the same Porsche I got this damn near perfect steering wheel, I'll more than likely sell it as it's not what goes with my theme, but I just HAD to have it!

fecdf942.jpg

e767d8f6.jpg

Next up are a few caddy emblems and a killer gas cap. I don't remember what it came off of, I was just walking and saw it and said "Yoink!"

5258e2a9.jpg

And another pic of the gas cap

276ff0ab.jpg

And the grand finale... Manageable truck mirrors! I love the look of the big ass ones, but didn't really want them on my truck, these are AWESOME!!! And I didn't even find them, the WIFE did! From now n she comes with me. She really dropped the baby on this one, had she kept her mouth shut I would never brought her again but now she's my eagle eyes ;)

83612050.jpg

2cd49b25.jpg

Mirrors were 10.50 each, steering wheel was 13 or so, and I bought a focus rear cargo cover for 5 bucks that sells for over a hundred on ebay.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic