Newb

lilorange_620

Hey, I've been snooping around on here for a while, and I finally became a member. I figured I should introduce myself and let you know what I have.

I have a '75 620. Its really a work in progress..very slow progress. Squatches is helping me with it by working on the engine for me. Im no good with them, I look at one and it pinches me. So I stick to the body work. I havent been able to do anything to mine yet bc I'm a full time student and I don't have the tools or materials to do it with. I would post some pictures but ill have to do that later, I cant figure it out right now.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, well here it is. I'll try to get more pics of her up here maybe tomorrow. There is some cosmetic work to be done, but not as much as i thought i was going to have to do. There is some surface rust but suprisingly very little. I know its bad but i dont know much of whats going on under the hood. I offer to help, but Squatches (Cody) tells me to stand there and look pretty. Insulting? Yes, but in all i agree I would just get in the way. I'll answer what questions i can about it without seeming stupid, but no promises.

datsun1.jpg

datsun2.jpg

datsun3.jpg

I'll answer what questions i can about it without seeming stupid, but no promises.

I doubt you are stupid, ignorant maybe. Ignorance is just not knowing and that can be cured by learning by watching and asking questions. Stupidity can't be cured really.