Am I Crazy??

Ken_B

I think I might be losing it :blink:

Im thinkin about how different and intersting a 521 Dump Truck would be.

Kinda like this but with a single rear axle with duals and retaining about the stock wheelbase and truck length. Of course not to my 521 but to a much less nice one.

CourierDumptruck.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have to ask a bunch of middle age men who'r probably less sane then yourself and question your own sanity, chances are you're about as nutty as a jar 'o peanut butter :rofl:

Either way, I think it's a neat idea, but it would be heavy and require some power to be functional.

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

There's already a bunch of boobs in this thread...... :lol:

hahha..

My wife just came over(tuned out headphones on I am)

There is someone at the door :blink:

Dog is going crazy..

Open the door :w00t:

Boobs..

Oh is so and so here..

No sorry but can I help :w00t: :rofl: :sneaky:

I tried to get real life boob shots..

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Someone named boobs is at your door??? ........... ... and you didn't invite her inside????

Oh I tried..

tried to help her as best as i could(think she thought that)and well ..

Hi there Ken B, the truck has an L20b with dual SUs, the head is a W53 with 260Z valves and the intake was ported to match the SU manifold, and it has a header, it will do a hundred easy. I now have a 1985 napZ 5 speed transmission in it, I was using them dogleg 5 spds. but was tired of going threw them, about one every year and a half, the Z tranny has been in there for maybe 5 years now, and it's still good. The truck has 620 disc. brakes, they work fine until I load it up like in the photo, :lol: :lol: :lol: i mean Oic. :lol: :lol: :lol:, when I go down a longer hill, like from the top of sylvin down to the tunnel, they get HOT, :unsure: and it doesn't help that I leave a big space between me and the car in front of me cause people just pull right in front of me after they pass me, and then hit the brakes :unsure: :angry:, they get hot to were you can smell them sometimes, otherwise there great. I do wish it had a dump feature sometimes, but the added weight it would create, I don't know. :unsure: It has power steering to. :D wayno

I could spend hours discribing everything I have done to this truck, it took 15 years to get it where it is, but I'm going to control my urge and just say if you are going to go to canby this year your more than welcome to stop by and look at the truck. If I were to do the disc brake thing again I would do mikes package, or swap the cab to a 85 720 frame with power steering, it's easier than one might think. wayno