Wheels/Tires section?

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have one?

This thread has gotten out of bounds. It should be in Post tits.

It all very well to want a thread for wheels and tires but I'm not seeing much reasoning for it just gimme gimme gimme.

Get serious or it's gone.

(nice tits btw)

My fault mike.; DOH couldn't resist boobs. lol

In all seriousness, I see a lot of threads related to wheels/tires and think it would be beneficial towards the site to give it an area. A lot of people have mentioned it in other places and see a lot of random threads around about it. It would help us stay organized and help keep stupid threads by popping up in incorrect areas. cool.gif

Not to mention, we need a post sexy rims thread tongue.gif

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a sticky thread would be much better than an entire section

I disagree, 1 thread with all of the wheels would be a nightmare, both to search through and to actually give any useful information.

We have a couple of wheel threads, and I abhor going through them. They are usually like: here is my wheel, it is 15x6. Then questions like whats the offset and what struts and...

And do wheels belong to suspension? But they could go in braking, and well they help with drivetrain so there too, oh so they might belong in general tech... Wheels belong in there own section. There is so much variability with the different wheels/tires.

I thought you guys wanted a For Sale section for wheels???

It sounds like 2 stickies in the suspension section would be more than adequate .... "Truck Wheels and Suspension set-ups" ... and "Datsun car wheels/suspension set-ups"

Everyone posts 1 or 2 pics,,, a list of suspension mods,,, and tire size, wheel size and offset ......... and no chit chat, or shenanigans

• Like 1