Help please

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Hey everybody, I know it was covered somewhere in here cause I saw it, but now that I need it I can't find it.

How do you remove the wiper and headlight switch? Thanks

If its a 510.

Push and turn the knobs(spring loaded)

Take off the facia cover.Undo the nuts holding (14mm)them. :lol:

I think you disconnect the plug and pull the knob all the way out. Now grip the stem close to the dash with a pair of needle nose pliers and hold tight. Push in on the knob against the spring and twist to release the knob.

Oh hi lou, sorry maybe the 510 are different. I've done the B-210 and 620.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I think you disconnect the plug and pull the knob all the way out. Now grip the stem close to the dash with a pair of needle nose pliers and hold tight. Push in on the knob against the spring and twist to release the knob.

Oh hi lou, sorry maybe the 510 are different. I've done the B-210 and 620.

oh hi mike..

The springs are so old now is usually just a push and turn(counter clockwise if memory serves :lol: )

B210s only ever had one years ago :blink: :lol:

Tried Lou's way and it worked, one was a bit stubborn though, woulda been easier to hold the stem with pliers after disconecting the stem (or battery) and then push that one.

Got the guage cluster out (looking for a gas guage that works) and the crack free dash pad pulled. My dime'll be moving up in the world again:)

Thanks guys.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Tried Lou's way and it worked, one was a bit stubborn though, woulda been easier to hold the stem with pliers after disconecting the stem (or battery) and then push that one.

Got the guage cluster out (looking for a gas guage that works) and the crack free dash pad pulled. My dime'll be moving up in the world again:)

Thanks guys.

Just needed to ""push"" a bit harder is all..

:lol: