Wedsport Kurage 14x6.5 +29 wrapped in Federal Tires SS-595 185 55 R 14

Super rare 14x6.5 +29 4x113.4 Wedsport Kurage/wrapped in Almost new Federal Tires SS-595 185 55 R 14 (less than 100 miles) .........

Designed and made in the 80's,same era as SSR Mesh, Techno Phantoms, etc. . Super clean Will sit

flush on Datsun 510 or 1200. 9/10 condition for the year. You will be hard pressed to see another set, trust that.

Ratsun broke folks price.

BAY AREA!!

Priced to sell: $1200.00 + shipping firm w/tires

Remkoart@gmail.com or TXT: (619) 665-0591 before 10pm pst.

As always I hook up the fat deals. This same wheel-set go's for anywhere from $1200-$2000.

DSC_0203.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Honda has their stamp on this wheel-set? Huh? If you look at most of the old school set-ups, SSR Mesh, Longchamps, Techo, I could go on and on.

You know that not one of them were made for Datsun, yet people rock them on their cars. All the wheels made for Datsun in the 70's era look like crap, that's

why people rock 80's wheels.

I personally am NOT a fan of anything bigger than 14" on a Datsun, that's just me. It's a super small car doesn't need 16" lugs or 17" wheels.

I guess 15" I could live with, but still 13" 14" rock on a Datsun.

thanks for the input. I hope that doesn't sound mean.

Oh....and bump.

I can see them on a honda...look like gabsports, or the replica rota gt3. I like the wheel just not the offset. Anyway goodluck with sale.

I've got 16x7 +38 (i think) 1 in spacer. I think they look good. they'd look better smaller and with more tire. I think these would look good, prob look sick while rolling. GLWS

I've got 16x7 +38 (i think) 1 in spacer. I think they look good. they'd look better smaller and with more tire. I think these would look good, prob look sick while rolling. GLWS

Well I have these on my 89 Hatch right now with a 15mm space and the beyond flush.

I'm still waiting for my friend to come over so we can put them on his car.

Also sale is pending.......let's be serious tho, we all live in flake-ville. lmao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.