My 521 Datsun Nearly Finish

truckman

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This cover is original made in Japan and it's 18 to 20 years old. I bought it from someone that he had it for 10 years or may be more and i have 8 years with it. But it's easy to make, All you need is PV Pipes, Lether, Rope and Sew it.

Thaks for your comment!!!

very nice. paint looks super clean. only suggestion would be to do the engine bay. or at least repaint the valve cover and polish the Datsun OHC and stripes.

Did you get the dash redone or did you luck out and find a rare NOS one?

oh and lower it. but that's just me. great job!

• Like 1

1. very nice. paint looks super clean. only suggestion would be to do the engine bay. or at least repaint the valve cover and polish the Datsun OHC and stripes.

Did you get the dash redone or did you luck out and find a rare NOS one?

oh and lower it. but that's just me. great job!

HI, friends I was goind to lower it more but the L20 motor has costom made headers, so it's 3" inches ffrom the ground. I'll take pic's for you guys to see,and by the way I drive this every where and there are alot of bumps, if I do something to the engine i'll do something for real not a mickie mouse.Every thing nice.:D thank's for your coments.

What did you do to shorten the steering column? I'm 6'2" and I have to drive with my arms all folded up like a granny, did you have to mod anything to get that deck to fit cause I would really like to mount my deck as I have to radio in there ATM but I don't see any brackets or support behind to mount it to. AAANNNDDD really nice dash pad me want.

• Like 1

What did you do to shorten the steering column? I'm 6'2" and I have to drive with my arms all folded up like a granny, did you have to mod anything to get that deck to fit cause I would really like to mount my deck as I have to radio in there ATM but I don't see any brackets or support behind to mount it to. AAANNNDDD really nice dash pad me want.

Hey, 510addict I'll take some pic's for you to see what i did when I put the powerstering i had to cut the bard in the motor area to put the powersteering Masa, then I just modify to how long I want it and weld it to finnish the job I'll give you some oic's.;)

NICE NICE NICE

Paint/body look great. And I'm sure everyone of us would be stoked to have the same interior in our trucks. Right, guys?

Welcome to the mix. Keep the pics coming.

:cool:flatcat, i'll give you some more pic's, so you can delict your self , in a good way.thanks keep on truuuuuckinggggggg :cool: