So i won this contest...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a SWDP sticker on the windshield but i will definately have to sneak a ratsun sticker on there too. i'm thinking about making a display board that has my club logo a southwest logo and the ratsun logo on it to put in front of her when shes at shows!

:cool:

Ty for representing SWDP Amy thats kool :cool:

im a girl LOL!

Good one Amy. :lol:

Guys she is a very hard core mini truck chick. So it happend to the right person. Plus she works on her own stuff. And she is cute. :P

thanks datrod! i cant wait to bring my truck out once its done!! they are hoping to debut it at west coast nationals so that means there better be a whole lot of datsuns there!!!

As far as a publication date i have no idea. it all depends on when its completed and when they schedule the photo shoots i was told there could be as many as 4 before the feature is edited and printed ;)

there was only like 3 there including mine. it sux that there are always fewer datsuns at every show. hopefully now when my truck is done i can take it as many places as possible and people will start finding them and saving them from the scrap yards!! ;) at least i can dream right?!

Wow Amy this is great! It's good to see them picking a winner (you) that cares a lot for their truck. Not someone that's going to look to sell (cash in) with their good fortune....

Can't wait to read the article as well. Get that "Datsun" name out there more....

got my first update!! they are doing the rendering for my frame. and figuring out how big my body drop will be. jimmy is going to incorporate all my mechanical background into the build which is awesome!! they will probably be pulling the motor and sending it off to be rebuilt in march yay! and the guys at auto core customs will be startign on the body soon!! :lol: