620 KC parts in AZ

A while back a Ratsun member here in AZ was trying to get rid of a stripped 620 KC. I think his post said that it was just a bare frame, a bed, and a stripped cab(no doors, no glass, no nada)

He didn't want anything for it. Just wanted it gone, said it was still too nice to just crush.

I need it. My 4x4 needs a cab, the rockers and the floors are fuct. Please help me find it, if it is still available.

I have searched a bunch of times and I can't find it.

rolloverand4x4005.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bob. It's Mike from Bullhead City. I lost Your contact info. Can You email Me at: steroid620@yahoo.com

Tony and I still want to come down to visit. Do You still have those fiberglass dually fenders?

Hey Bob. It's Mike from Bullhead City. I lost Your contact info. Can You email Me at: steroid620@yahoo.com

Tony and I still want to come down to visit. Do You still have those fiberglass dually fenders?

New phone number 909 519 9799. I do still have the fenders. I held one up to the side of my best 521 yesterday, think I'll still build my flatbed. Got my tires mounted up today

001-3.jpg

I've got a cab for you in Tucson.Send that reprobate railroader :poke: down to pick it up for you.

I am supposed to be in Surprise the weekend of the sixth (I think) for my niece's birthday. I could bring my trailer if that works for you. It is still a pretty decent drive from Surprise but at least I will be 3 1/2 hours closer than I am now.

You got any pics of that cab that you could put on here?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.