fuck scammers

Ya scammers are no fun, Thats why I am super paranoid and like to deal with cash and in person only or I go through all of the ratings/comments if using ebay and paypal. I'm sure the bank will find the guy and if you put the time into it that guy will be investigated.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

* NEVER WIRE FUNDS VIA WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM or any other wire service - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.

* FAKE CASHIER CHECKS & MONEY ORDERS ARE COMMON, and BANKS WILL CASH THEM AND THEN HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE when the fake is discovered weeks later.

just a few weeks ago i opted not to buy something from a ratsun seller

1. no paypal

2. low postcount

3. new to ratsun

Do alt+Print Screen to capture your active window. Paste it into paint or something and then upload it to Photobucket or equiv.

Yep, do it just like that, lol. I logged off before I saw the request for how.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost out. I flat out refuse to do ANY transaction where the funds are requested to be transferred via Western Union. They have no real system of recourse if the deal goes bad.

Don't let up until this character is behind bars. There's no reason he should be getting away with this. With all the info on here, it's a pretty safe bet that he's gonna get busted.. if you could track down other people on other forums that have gotten cheated by this thief, it would just compound the charges. Crooked fucker.