Top Posters In This Topic

Another address:

H-Tech User Name: oxy3933

Name: Alex Voorhies

Address: 2828 Kingswood Drive

Roseville, CA 95661

email he sent me the pics: atomtobin@yahoo.com

Phone Number: 951-229-7306

That number looks to be a land line out of LA???

http://www.freephonetracer.com/FCPT.aspx?_act=Results&_pho=951-229-7306

Edit: more user name crap

alkaline

oxy3933

macedo

This guy needs to go to federal pound you in the ass prison. :angry:

If I'm ever in the market for something and I feel uncomfortable or it seems too good to be true, I always bail. In the end it may not be what it seems, but you never know.

Just think, at least it was only $388 and not $3,880. I hope this is a lesson to everyone to watch out when buying something like that. That kinda money's barely enough to cover shipping.

Sorry it had to happen to a Ratsuner..

I thought your car had 280zx struts???? ....... ... 13" wheels will not fit over the calipers ,,,,,, , you need 14" or larger ...... ;)

no i got 510 struts. i was gonna run troys wilwood calipers with these 13s he said they would probly fit.

2eDeYe' date='14 February 2011 - 01:50 PM' timestamp='1297720258' post='427915']

IP 173.58.14.195

email

highbich@hotmail.com

The IP is out of Menifee, CA.

This guy is all over the web with many different user names....

atomtobin@yahoo.com

Is another email attached to this IP

wow how'd you find all this out? i read that he banks our of menifee, ca too. and if he has an IP out of there that means he uses a computer there right? this might be sumthin. im gonna have time tomorrow to go to western union we'll see what that digs up. thanks for all the help you guys.

ratsun is the shit

wow how'd you find all this out? i read that he banks our of menifee, ca too. and if he has an IP out of there that means he uses a computer there right? this might be sumthin. im gonna have time tomorrow to go to western union we'll see what that digs up. thanks for all the help you guys.

ratsun is the shit

It's amazing what a little digging will get. Might be able to get his 'real' address with a little more digging. Might be worth it to check the few listed above.

This guy is a menace to the internetz...

Yes, ratsun is the shit. :lol:

• Like 1

googled another victim who hired a p.i. to track him down:

Found out this guy is part of some scam ring in the phillipines and he makes it look like he's in california to collect money easier.

http://forums.undergroundhiphop.com/readpost.asp?Forum=MCAudio&Whichpage=1&QuestionID=35835

That sucks...but someone had to pick up the check ;)

I worry after this people wont wana buy wheels from here if they have a good price, like the equip ones I have I plan on selling pretty cheap cause taxes are a motherfucker and the 510 I was gonna buy fell through.

with over a thousand posts here I think your ok :lol:

nice mike

called western union to see where the money was picked up from. the lady couldn't find the transaction which was wieird she then took my info and said within 20 days they would know so thats sumthin.

im gonna go to where i sen the money from and se what the deal is